Registration refunds will be provided for program withdrawal requests as per the following guidelines in regards to the Fall/Winter Season (Spring League may differ):
1. All refund requests must be in writing, either by letter or e-mail and must be delivered to:
Cole Harbour Minor Basketball Association
184 Colby Drive
Dartmouth, NS B2W1J7
2. Full refunds will be provided for withdrawals prior to the MBA season's first seeding game, minus an admin fee of $50.
3. Refunds will be provided to Midget or Juvenile players who withdraw after successfully making a high school division 1 or 2 team, minus an admin fee of $50.
4. Only in extenuating circumstances (for example a season-ending injury or family relocation) will the executive entertain a request for a pro-rated reimbursement of registration fees if a player withdraws after the MBA season's first game. The maximum reimbursement the executive may approve under this policy is 80%, less an admin fee of $50.
5. If a player has been dismissed due to misconduct there will not be a refund provided.
At all times, RocketsBasketball is very understanding of life situations, The executive team are all working parents volunteering to make sure kids have a place to play. Please reach out with any questions you may have.
Rockets Executive Team